I have moved the Geneagrapher repository to GitHub using svn2git. The repository’s new home: https://github.com/davidalber/Geneagrapher.
I had to reorganized my Subversion repository to make it work, and my tags were trashed in the end due to conflicts in my tags and the way Git tags things. That’s not a huge deal, though, because I can recreate everything, if needed. Anyhow, the big take-home message here is that the Geneagrapher repository is now open to the public.
One other action that I took, after moving the repository, was to nuke the trunk (er, master). I had made new feature progress in the trunk years ago, but stopped. I decided it would just be easier to continue by reverting the trunk to the latest maintenance branch.