I read a lot of articles about climate change. I list some of the articles that I want to remember later here.
- President Trump finally articulated a plan to fight climate change. It’s not the obvious things you would expect like reducing carbon emissions or figuring out some way to sequester carbon. It’s raking forests.
- [11/17/2018] Trump Suggests California Wildfires Can Be Avoided by ‘Raking’
- [11/18/2018] The president of Finland responds: Trump suggests Californians can rake their forests to prevent wildfires. (He is wrong.)
- [11/23/2018] The Trump Administration Just Buried Its Own Devastating Climate Report
- National Climate Assessment
- [12/1/2018] Climate change: Where we are in seven charts and what you can do to help
- [12/6/2018] The Truth About These Climate Change Numbers. Discussion on climate numbers, like global carbon emissions starting to go up again. Includes the graph from here that shows how much harder it will be to meet the 2050 zero net carbon emissions goal if we wait longer.
- [12/9/2018] Maersk wants to slash carbon emissions from shipping to zero. But it needs help. I hope to see more companies making commitments like this.
- [12/13/2018] The Arctic is unraveling as climate change intensifies
- [12/14/2018] You, Too, Are in Denial of Climate Change
- [1/11/2019] The oceans are warming faster than we thought, and scientists suggest we brace for impact